‘Happy to talk flexible working’
About the role
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a highly motivated Human Resources & Organisational Development team. This role has been created to support the initial implementation of a Learning & Development work stream, which is a key priority for our newly formulated Organisational Development Strategy.
We are a small team of professionals challenged with delivering an ambitious 3 year Organisational Development strategy. This role will support the Learning & Development strand of this strategy, providing support to the Human Resources & Organisational Development Business Partner.
Our current range of opportunities is diverse – spanning e-learning, Management development, classroom based training and on-the-job programmes. Analysing, enhancing and promoting these offerings, you will build a cohesive platform to raise awareness and match supply and demand accessible to all staff. A self-sufficient programme that the Human Resources team can maintain will be your legacy.
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist with a passion for learning needs analysis, learning development and e-learning systems with the ability to communicate your passion inspiring others.
We want you to be the best you can be. Therefore, we promise to support you with our annual Performance and Development Review and identify training and career development opportunities.
• 23 days holiday a year plus a further allocated day at Christmas rising to 28 days after 5 years’
• Scheme to purchase additional annual leave and eligibility for potential additional days through the flexi-time scheme providing the ability to take additional days off when the business allows
• Substantial employers contribution into the local government pension scheme
• Free parking
• Remote and flexible working. Laptops will be provided for all employees enabling remote working by arrangement with the manager based on the needs of the service.
• Wellbeing package including:
o Cycle scheme
o Free eye tests
o Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
o Yearly flu jab
o Discounts at local shops & businesses, films and shows at Dorking Halls and at the café
o Ability to participate in targeted activities during regular ‘Wellbeing Weeks’
• Located opposite Dorking Sports Centre which offers a 6 lane 25m swimming pool, sports hall, gym, aerobics studio and café
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Charlie Skinner on 01306 879103. Alternatively you can contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applicants: 27 May 2019
Interview dates: 4 June 2019 PM
How to apply
Visit our careers website https://jobsatmolevalley.co.uk/opportunities/or email our careers inbox email@example.com submit your CV along with a personal / supporting statement, to let us know how you meet the required skills and experience of the job description and person specification.
Fixed Term Contract until 31 March 2020