Mole Valley Life provides a wide range of services for the community including Mole Valley Telecare, Centres for the Community and Community Transport.
Mole Valley Telecare within Mole Valley Life provides members of the community; principally, but not exclusively, elderly and disabled people, with a variety of solutions to help enable them to remain living safely and independently at home. Providing help at the touch of a button 24 hours a day for 365 days of the year, Mole Valley District Council’s (MVDC) telecare service provides independence, security and peace of mind in the home.
About the role
We are looking for a dedicated professional to work a structured shift pattern covering a 24-hour service.
• Working shifts patterns 365 days a year answering emergency, lone worker and corporate out of hour calls with colleagues in the Telecare team, ensuring accurate call closures and concise reporting.
• Updating client information on to the computer system ensuring details are maintained and up to date.
• Booking Appointments and organising diaries
• Cleaning and programming alarm equipment and peripherals
• Working a selection shifts covering 12 hour between 8am – 8pm – 10am – 10pm and 8pm – 8am (other shift patterns may be required)
• Knowledge of Telecare and experience of working within a customer focused environment handling large call volumes
• Demonstrate excellent observation,
• Communication Skills
• Multi-tasking skills,
• Computer literate
• Passionate about delivering high standards of work and taking pride in your achievements
You will be working alongside other Telecare professionals using the Jontek Answerlink 3G call handling platform currently used by our department.(training will be provided)
You will provide a valuable service by dealing efficiently with emergencies in a calm and caring manner, typing concise reports quickly and accurately to ensure reports can be collated correctly.
The post holder must be willing to undertake a DBS Disclosure and complete all additional training as required.
If you have the desired skills for this role and would like any further information please contact the Telecare Service Supervisors, Daniel Goldsmith at Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org or Mandy Taylor at Mandy.email@example.com or call 01372 204508.
Alternatively you can contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applicants: Open
Interview dates: As arranged with applicant